Monday, November 8, 2010

Dressin' Fancy Week!

*aheeem coughcough* (In deep, very charismatic voice):

Three girls, two white and one noticeably asian, unified by their love of sandals, embark on their journey to enlightenment through five days of dressing fancy. Impossible treks in high heels, painted blood red lips, and high waist belts are no easy feat, but somehow this remarkable trio will go
ALL.
THE.
WAY.

More pictures after the jump! BWAH!

A classmate in my show choir class invited me to "Dressin' Fancy Week" to advertise for our upcoming musical and I thought it was a wonderful idea- not to advertise, to dress very fancy without any reason whatsoever.
Yeah. I'm that kind of gal. My friends and I wore dresses to the movie theatre to watch Prom Night. Twas fun indeed! Anyways.

I told Hil about the week because I didn't want to look absolutely ridiculous by myself, what with the heels and skirt, so she accepted. Then at that point she reminded me of this blog we have been so negligent of and then we told Sierra to join so we could take some group pictures to prove that we actually exist. You know.


No comments:

Post a Comment