Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First time bloggin' and a survey! :)

Hello bloggers and I guess a welcome to the Sandal Girls blog. I am totally new to this whole blogging experience yes, I read blogs but I have never been a blogger. I guess I'll just skip all the boring stuff and get right to the survey! My name is Sierra by the way, and I am but one of three bloggers on this blog (that's a mouthful). And now the little get-to-know your blogger survey :)

1. Do you like chinese food? Ohhhh yes!
2. Favorite comedian? Don't really watch comedians but if comedian like actors count then Jim Carrey
3. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Usually just grape but peach is also delicious
4. Favorite ice cream? Cappuchino crunch, really anything with coffee ice cream or chocolate
5. Tell me a random fact: My first best friend's name was Nino. I came up with this fact so quickly because we have had to do random facts every day in english for the past three weeks
6. Pick a movie quote: "Hey James Bond, in America we drive on the right side of the road."
7. Favorite quote: "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!' " -Audrey Hepburn
8. Name a couple of favorite colors: pink, blue, aquamarine
9. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one?) I have heard of the band but don't listen to them avidly so no favorite song
10. Favorite online store: asos
11. Favorite music genre: I really like it all except classical, country, screamo, death metal. Okay so maybe not all. I guess I'm more alternative rock, pop, songs on the radio, and anything you can dance to.
12. All-time favorite blogger: I don't follow too many blogs but I always look for new posts by abutterflybyday, check them out!
12. Favorite clothing brand: I like a lot, and I mostly shop at store like ross, tj-maxx, so I get a lot of different brands rather than stick with just one.
13. Describe your personal style in three words: simple/casual, stylish, and black (although I don't wear black all the time, I do have a lot of it. But, I'm trying to buy more colors for my wardrobe).

And that was the short, sweet, simple survey which hopefully gave you a little glimpse of me :) More posts will follow not just from me but the other contributors probably mostly about fashion and also life in general. Well, bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment