Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hullo!

Hello worldwide internets! My name is Soyoung, and I am very happy to meet you! I am one of three collaborators for this wonderful piece of cyberspace and would love to introduce myself to you with totally relevant but random facts. Need to know.

1. Do you like chinese food? Yes I certainly do! Panda Express and the legit Chinese food. :) My family loves to cook!
2. Favorite comedian? I'd say Demetri Martin. His stuff's really awkward/nerd funny, which is right up my alley! And I mean, c'mon:
That's some funny stuff right there.

3. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? I am very picky with the jelly- it can only be strawberry! Grape tastes like medicine, raspberry has too many seeds, and I haven't tried anything else..
4. Favorite ice cream? Mint chocolate chip fo shizzle. But it has to be green or else I won't eat it. Seriously.
5. Tell me a random fact: I'm only 5'1 and I'm 99% sure I've stopped growing.
6. Pick a movie quote: "She looks like she's 11 years old, dude." "I can wait! I solemnly swear to save myself for her." "I can see how that would be difficult for you." - From Kick A**. It was so funny, you had to see the whole thing. :)
7. Favorite quote: "For attractive lips, speak words of kindness..." -Sam Levenson (Also Audrey Hepburn's favorite poem!)
8. Name a couple of favorite colors: Black, Green (Jade, Emerald, and a Mossy Green), Red, and White!
9. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one?) I actually lurve the whole Groo Grux King Album. Very snazzy.
10. Favorite online store: Modcloth.com!
11. Favorite music genre: It's always changing- it used to be punk/scene stuff, then alternative to big band/jazz, then pop, it's all over the place! I like all genres, but polka seems a little harrowing to me...
12. All-time favorite blogger: Just about every day I check http://www.keikolynn.blogspot.com/ . She seems so sweet and humble, I've always wanted to meet her!
12. Favorite clothing brand: Like, high end would be Alexander McQueen. His stuff was just art- I loved the theatricality of all of his clothes! Realistically, my favorite brand is anything you can get at a thrift store. :)
13. Describe your personal style in three words: Clean, classic, comfy. Alliteration WIN.

And that would be my survey! I hope you got some useful tidbits of information and check out some of the stuff I put. They're good. No biased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment