Saturday, August 28, 2010

i did my survey so soy can do a general style post. :P

i'm hilary! also referred to as "swainy," in order to be uniform with the "s" names on this here blog. i love shopping. i have a problem. so why not blog about it? :)

1. Do you like chinese food? Very much so :D maybe it has something to do with the LARGE amount of asian friends i have...

2. Favorite comedian? uhm. i don't really listen to/watch legit comedians :O but, anyone who can be funny without being completely crude and vulgar has talent in my book.

3. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? i like raspberry jelly. and LOTS of it. my PB&Js are like pb...&J!

4. Favorite ice cream? oooh, i like popsicles best. i had the very coolest sorbet in my whole life the other night, found here.

5. Tell me a random fact: i have a scar on my forehead from when i got 12 stitches. i fell on a car door when i was 8.

6. Pick a movie quote: "Geet that corn outta my face!" -Nacho Libre.

7. Favorite quote: way too many, i guess one of my favorite scriptures is in matthew 14:27 :)

8. Name a couple of favorite colors: sea foam green. peachy. navy blue. coral.

9. Favorite Dave Matthews Band song (if you have one?): definitely don't have one :) but my favorite justin bieber song is...haha i'm kidding.

10. Favorite online store: anything with free shipping!!!

11. Favorite music genre: alternative, mostly. wiiiide variety. anything to sing to!

12. All-time favorite blogger: nie nie or cjane :)

12. Favorite clothing brand: none. i like a random assortment.

13. Describe your personal style in three words: modest. sweet/girly. vintage-y. (mostly from the mouth of soyoung) "girl next door chic" hahaha

p.s. there are two number 12s...

No comments:

Post a Comment